You are the face of The Good Liver. You greet, welcome and assist our customers with their needs while they are and aren't with us.
You are keen on informing our customers of the stories behind each product and have an acute attention to detail keeping the shop in tip-top shape.
- Opening and closing of shop on time;
- Fulfillment of online orders;
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy;
- Receiving, quality controlling, and inventorying new shipments from vendors;
- Assisting customer with queries in person, over the phone, and through emails and Instagram messages;
- Correctly processing customer payments for purchases;
- Assisting with custom orders;
- Performing periodic price and inventory audits;
- Safely handling all products;
- Addressing and solving customer complaints before escalating;
- Collaborating with coworkers to achieve all tasks for the day prior to closing;
- Any other tasks asked of you by a member of the management team.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Benefits: Employee discount
Schedule: 3-days per week, preferably Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Flexibility is appreciated as coverage is needed.
Work Location: In person at 705 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
Email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org